www.crapelvis.com

I made an impulse buy of a $30 Elvis suit 3 weeks before leaving Australia in Jan 2008 to travel for a year.
It's crap....and now it's coming with me.
I don't sound like Elvis, look like Elvis, or sing like Elvis.
I am Crap Elvis.

crapelvis@gmail.com


World trip montage - Crap Elvis in 25 countries

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Crap Elvis has left the hospital...

Oops. So there I was knocking a few Elvis poses out at home when I twisted my knee.

Not bad enough to stop playing football the same night...or so I thought.

But you know when you hear a snapping sound from inside your knee, and you collapse like a wall built with bricks and custard, screaming. I do. I did.

A trip to the emergency department, wheelchair and crutches deployed, then a chat with a sports doctor (elvis impersonating - see it at the next olympics) has let me know I've snapped my Anterior Cruciate Ligament, and will need a knee reconstruction.

"But I've bought a crap $30 Elvis suit and am going round the world for a year" I reasoned.
"Well off you limp then, see you in a year" he said.

AND I WILL. Doesn't he know there's a lookalike competition to lose?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay - crap Elvis is ready to go. Glad to hear it ...
So can I join the crap elvis fanclub?

Crap Elvis said...

Of course!...oh hang on, there isn't one.

Anonymous said...

Do I inform Her Maj Customs that Crap Elvis is on his way and should be refused entry to the UK?????

Bet you use a UK passport and sneek in thro the back door like all other iligals!!!