www.crapelvis.com

I made an impulse buy of a $30 Elvis suit 3 weeks before leaving Australia in Jan 2008 to travel for a year.
It's crap....and now it's coming with me.
I don't sound like Elvis, look like Elvis, or sing like Elvis.
I am Crap Elvis.

crapelvis@gmail.com


World trip montage - Crap Elvis in 25 countries

Friday, January 11, 2008

Crap Elvis suit already paid for itself

Just a quick update (more photos/vids tomorrow) - crazy day on the elvis express from Sydney to Parkes for the festival. And I won the "worst dressed on the train". It's a big win, and one I was confident of taking off. Prize was 2 first class tickets anywhere on the train's network in the next year....which we'll be away for. Bitter sweet victory. The town's reception in Parkes was amazing - seemed like everyone had turned up to welcome the train. Gonna be a strange couple of days.

Anyway, few more interviews - good fun one with the 6pr brekky show in Perth (will pop online tomorrow), another with ABC Central West, and one with Sydneys' Sun Herald paper. Plus another story on the ABC website

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/01/10/2135540.htm

No comments: