www.crapelvis.com

I made an impulse buy of a $30 Elvis suit 3 weeks before leaving Australia in Jan 2008 to travel for a year.
It's crap....and now it's coming with me.
I don't sound like Elvis, look like Elvis, or sing like Elvis.
I am Crap Elvis.

crapelvis@gmail.com


World trip montage - Crap Elvis in 25 countries

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Elvis Pis - Crap Elvis in Belgium

Just popping the pics up for now. Ridiculous stories to follow when I get a good sesh at a net cafe.

Pis and Crap:
Belgium's unofficial national symbol -Manneken Pis. Flemish translation is "little man pee."
And when the Belgians can make it their biggest tourist attraction, you know they are laughing at us as hard as we are laughing at them.












What's he staring at?

2 comments:

filmguy said...

I came across your blog by hitting the "next blog" button on the top of the page... and it is great. One question: do you wash the suit? I hope that you are having a fantastic holiday.

Crap Elvis said...

Thanks for dropping by. That 'next blog' button can be dangerous! As for washing the suit, it's a delicate process. Many stitches have been lost to the washing cause already.