www.crapelvis.com

I made an impulse buy of a $30 Elvis suit 3 weeks before leaving Australia in Jan 2008 to travel for a year.
It's crap....and now it's coming with me.
I don't sound like Elvis, look like Elvis, or sing like Elvis.
I am Crap Elvis.

crapelvis@gmail.com


World trip montage - Crap Elvis in 25 countries

Friday, October 10, 2008

Stop Press: Crap Elvis in even crappier article....

Not seen a copy yet, but have been told that Crap Elvis has just made the cover of UK magazine "Pick Me Up" (Oct 9 edition).



Have found a front cover pic, but can't read my headline yet. Back to the UK tomorrow so will let you know when I pick a copy up at the airport.
However as you can see, I have been beaten by bigger stories such as:

* Tricked into having baby at 15, by mum!
* I ate 75 Mars Bars to save twin!
* A dog ate my nose!
* My left hand is out of control!

I feel a career highlight coming on.....

3 comments:

Cookster said...

Oh man, you have picked one of THE crappiest mags - respec mon, respec!

Unknown said...

I feel the career high coming as well..haha well done!! Ur truly inspirational..Do u think the world has room for a mariyln monroe following in your footsteps???? Have a great trip.. I'll continue watching with anticipation. :-)

Crap Elvis said...

Ur truly delusional. Cheeers Crap Marilyn!