www.crapelvis.com

I made an impulse buy of a $30 Elvis suit 3 weeks before leaving Australia in Jan 2008 to travel for a year.
It's crap....and now it's coming with me.
I don't sound like Elvis, look like Elvis, or sing like Elvis.
I am Crap Elvis.

crapelvis@gmail.com


World trip montage - Crap Elvis in 25 countries

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Red Suede Shoes: Crap Elvis in Moscow

Red Square:

Practising for my midget kickboxing bout that night.

Turning my back on the Kremlin after being denied entrance.  Wasn't able to greet Lenin in costume either.  His body is still on display in a separate building just outside the walls.  He looks only slightly more real than Michael Jackson.  And he can dance a lot better.  

If you can't beat them, join them.
Copying the Russian military's march, and auditioning for the Ministry of Silly Walks at the same time.  Kremlin entry still denied.


Stalin, Presley, Lenin (all very average representations)

Spot the odd one out (yes, third guy from the right is the only one wearing underwear)


If only I could speak Russian - then I might have some idea what this shop sells

No comments: