www.crapelvis.com

I made an impulse buy of a $30 Elvis suit 3 weeks before leaving Australia in Jan 2008 to travel for a year.
It's crap....and now it's coming with me.
I don't sound like Elvis, look like Elvis, or sing like Elvis.
I am Crap Elvis.

crapelvis@gmail.com


World trip montage - Crap Elvis in 25 countries

Saturday, November 8, 2008

This just in: World still crazy

Just packing for Russia (oh yes, that should be interesting!), and thought I'd just pop up these couple of newsy bits. Unfortunately for the USA's National Examiner, world changing political situations still aren't as sensational as aliens landing on someone's face...or some stupid bloke in a cheap Elvis suit. I think this article published recently in the National Examiner proves that although they may be ready for a black President, it still may be generations before they accept the French.





Also, thanks to a friend who sent me this from the London Lite. And if you read the words underneath, yep, still getting mistaken for a fan of Elvis!

1 comment:

filmguy said...

"World still crazy"... and thanks for playing your part!